- Navigate to the item (Dropbox, News, Discussion, etc.) containing the image.
- Select to Edit the item.
- From the HTML Editor, select the HTML Source Editor icon.
- In the source code, locate the Alternative Text and Title.
NOTE: In the source code, the alternative text begins with “alt =”, while the title begins with “title =”
- Update the Alternative Text (within the parentheses) as desired.
- Update the Title to match the alternative text from Step A.
NOTE: The Alternative Text will be read by screen readers, while the title appears when a user hovers a mouse over the image.
- Select Save.
- Select Save and Close or Update.