My Media can be accessed from the My Home page in D2L. The My Media button is located in the upper right corner of the screen, under your name.
You can create or upload media to be used in any class in My Media. Once your content is in My Media, it can be added to D2L from within specific courses.
Required the first time you use My Media.
Follow these steps to enable My Media for your D2L account.
- Select the My Media link in D2L. A page will load asking you to proceed.
- Select the Checkbox for “Do not ask me again for this application”.
- Select Continue. The My Media home page will load.
The My Media home page displays your personal media library.
- List of the files you’ve uploaded to Kaltura.
- Search your media files for specific titles or phrases.
- Add New
- Media Upload: Upload an existing file from your computer.
- Create Media: Use Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder to record and upload a new file.
- Video Quiz: Create Video Quizes