- Select Calendar on the title bar of the calendar widget on the Course Home page.
- Select Add a Task located below the calendar in the right-hand column.
- Enter your Task information.
- Select the Enter Key on the keyboard to create the task.
- To enter a specific due date for a task, select the Name of the task from the task list.
- Select No Due Date.
- Select a Date from the calendar menu.
- Select the Save Icon to save the selected due date.
NOTE: Setting a specific date for a task will create time headings in the task list.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no