To Create a New Module:
- Select the Content link from the Navigation Bar.
- In Content, select the Add a Module area of the content workspace.
- Enter a Name for the module.
BEST PRACTICE: Instructors should make sure that Module and Topic titles are clearly labeled and easily identifiable.
- Press the Enter Key on your keyboard. The module will be created and listed in the Table of Contents.
BEST PRACTICE: Create a Start Here Module as the first module in a course to house key course items, such as the syllabus, course schedule, and other critical items that students should be aware of when starting a course.
To Create a New Sub-Module:
- From within Content, select an existing Module from the Table of Contents.
- In the opened module, select the Add a Sub-Module area below the original module.
- Enter a Name for the sub-module.
- Press the Enter Key on your keyboard. The sub-module will appear within the original module and have its own drop zone for adding content. The sub-module will also appear in the Table of Contents.