To Create a New Module:
- Select Content.
- Select Add a Module.
- Enter a Name for the module, then press the Enter Key on your keyboard.
- Create a Start Here module to house key course items, such as the syllabus, course schedule, and other critical items that students should be aware of when starting a course.
- Instructors should make sure that Module and Topic titles are clearly labeled and easily identifiable.
To Create a New Sub-Module:
- From the Table of Contents, within Content, select an existing Module.
- Select Add a Sub-Module.
- Enter a Name for the sub-module, then press the Enter Key on your keyboard.
NOTE: The sub-module will appear within the original module and have its own drop zone for adding content. The sub-module will also appear in the Table of Contents.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no