- Select Attendance from the Course Progress drop-down menu.
- Select New Register.
- Enter the Name of the register.
- Select an Attendance Scheme from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a Percentage for the Cause of Concern level. (Optional)
NOTE: When a student’s attendance level drops below the set percentage, a cause for concern icon will appear next to the students name in the register.
- Select the Radio Button for the Users to be included in the register.
NOTE: You can choose to have the register apply to all users, only users in a section, or only users in a specific group.
- Enter a Name for each Session.
NOTE: This can be assignments such as mandatory chat sessions or course meeting dates for face-to-face courses.
- To add more sessions to the register, enter the Number for the amount of additional sessions that you wish to add, and then select Add Sessions.
NOTE: You must save the register before adding additional statuses.
- Select Save.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no