To learn more about bulk uploading feedback to dropbox folders in D2L, view the following instructional video: Dropbox Instructional Videos
- From the Assessments drop-down menu on the Navigation Bar, select Dropbox.
- Download the user submissions you wish to provide feedback for.
NOTE: For instructions on downloading files, please visit: http://elearning.openlcc.net/dropboxes-downloading-submissions/
- Unzip the .zip file containing the downloaded dropbox submissions.
- Enter and Save your changes/feedback for each submission file.
NOTE: Do NOT change the file name of the downloaded submission.
- In the dropbox folder, select the Add Feedback Files tab.
- Drag-and-drop and/or Upload any edited files.
- Select Add. Students with feedback files loaded will have a status of Draft Saved.
NOTE: To complete the grading process, you will need to select Draft Saved and enter a score for the user’s submission.