To learn more about grading dropbox submissions in D2L, view the following instructional video: Dropbox Instructional Videos
- From the Assessments drop-down menu on the Navigation Bar, select Dropbox.
- Select the Dropbox Folder that you wish to view and grade submissions.
- From the Submissions drop-down menu, select Users with Submissions.
- To begin grading, select Evaluate for the submission.
- Select the Submitted File link to open a preview of the submitted file for review.
NOTE: The preview function will display a preview for Word, PowerPoint and PDF files. If a file is not supported by the preview function you will need to open the file in a program that supports it.
- Enter a Score for the submission.
BEST PRACTICE: Instructors should use the available feedback tools when evaluating submissions as this helps users better comprehend the subject matter while also increasing Student-Instructor engagement and dialog.
- Select Publish to make the grade and feedback immediately available to the student or select Save Draft to save the grade and feedback for release at a later time.
- Select the Next Student arrow to proceed to the feedback screen for the next submission.