Respondus 4.0 is a tool used to easily create and manage quizzes/exams to publish directly into D2L courses or printed on paper. Import exams created in MS Word, whole publisher test banks, or other open sourced test banks with Respondus 4.0 into your D2L courses as ready-to-go exams or as questions to the question library.
Respondus 4.0 allows users to:
- Support D2L quizzes or question libraries.
- Retrieve (download) existing quizzes or libraries from D2L into Respondus.
- Provide a printed version of any test and/or answer key.
- Import .DOC .TXT and .RTF files test files (For required question formatting instructions, click here).
- Spell check an entire quiz or assessment in one operation.
- Preview individual questions.
Ready to get started? Begin by installing Respondus 4.0 on your LCC Windows PC (Note: Respondus 4.0 is not compatible with iOS computers.). To complete the install process, locate the Respondus Group within D2L.
If you do not have access to the Respondus Group in D2L, contact eLearning via a Help Desk ticket via email at email@example.com, or by phone at (517) 483-5221 to request to be added to the Respondus group.
Once you have gained access to the Respondus group, follow the step-by-step installation instructions. After the installation is complete, you will need to configure a Respondus server profile. Follow these step-by-step instructions for assistance with this process: Configure a Respondus Server Profile Instructions.
For additional step-by-step Respondus 4.0 instructions, view the Respondus section of the eLearning Instructor Resource Site, located here: eLearning Instructor Resource Site- Respondus.