Prior to entering a meeting, please be aware of the following tips from YouSeeU:
- Use a laptop or desktop computer. Tablets and mobile devices do not support all YouSeeU features.
- Use headphones instead of speakers to prevent voice echo.
- Before sharing your desktop, test the Java installation so that your computer is ready when the meeting starts. https://www.java.com/verify/
- It is recommended to use Firefox if the screen will be shared. The Chrome, Safari, and Edge browsers cannot be used to share screens because of incompatibilities with Java.
To Enter a Scheduled Meeting
- Enter a D2L Course.
- Select Content from the Course Navigation Bar.
- Enter the Virtual Classroom launch module and select the Virtual Classroom Launch link.
Under the Scheduled Meetings section, select the Open Meeting icon.
NOTE: If there is an external link to a meeting, skip Steps 1 – 4 and use the link directly.
- Select Enter Meeting Room.