EduDentity is a D2L-built cloud identity management service that provides users a single account for accessing D2L courses, the D2L Assignment Grader app, and the D2L Binder app. It is recommended to create an EduDentity account prior to accessing the D2L Assignment Grader app.
- On your mobile device, open the D2L Assignment Grader app.
- Select an option:
- Log into D2L Online Courses: Select if you do not need to utilize the annotation tools for more than .pdf documents or have not yet created an EduDentity account. After you have created an EduDentity account, we recommend that you log in with EduDentity so that you have full use of the annotation tools.
- Log in with EduDentity: Select if you have already created an EduDentity account.
- For the D2L Courses Web Address, enter d2l.lcc.edu.
- Select Connect.
- Enter your LCC log in credentials, then select Login.
- Select an option: Connect to an existing EduDentity account OR Create a new EduDentity account.
NOTE: It is recommended that you create an EduDentity account so that you have the ability to annotate Word, Excel, PowerPoint files as well as PDF files.
- Fill in the required information needed to create an account, then select Sign Up.
- You will receive a confirmation email to the email address you specified. You must verify account creation via this email to activate your EduDentity account.
- Select the Checkbox for Do not ask me again for this application, then select Continue.
NOTE: The D2L Assignment Grader app will connect all existing Assignment Folders from all D2L courses in which you have instructor rights.