To learn more about Releasing Final Grades in D2L, view the following instructional video: Grades Instructional Videos
BEST PRACTICE: Releasing the Final Grade at the start of a course will allows users to track their overall grade throughout the semester.
- From the top, right-hand corner of the screen on the Navigation Bar, select Grades.
- Select Enter Grades.
- Scroll over to the Final Grades column.
- Select the downward facing triangle to the right of the Final Calculated Grade column or the Final Adjusted Grade column.
- From the drop-down menu, select Enter Grades.
- Click the Checkbox to select all users.
- Select Release/Unrelease. This will add a check in the Release Final Calculated Grade column for each user.
- Select Save and Close.
- Select Yes to confirm. The final grades will now be displayed to students.