- From the top, right-hand corner of the screen on the Navigation Bar, select Grades.
- If necessary, select Manage Grades from grades toolbar.
- Select New.
- Select Category.
- Enter a Name for the category.
- Enter a Percentage Weight for the category. The default is 10%.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The weight of grade items within a category must add up to 100% for that individual grade category.
- Select a Distribution Option.
NOTE: eLearning recommends using the “Distribute weights by points across all items in the category” option.
NOTE: Grades must be distributed evenly to use the drop lowest or highest grade functions.
- Select Save & Close.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no