- Navigate to your course grade-book.
- Select the Enter Grades tab.
- Select the downward facing triangle for the appropriate Dropbox folder assignment.
- Select Enter Grades from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Submission icon to begin grading.
- Open the attached document(s) by selecting the link.
- Open the associated rubric by selecting the rubric title located in the right-hand column, under the Evaluation section.
- Select the appropriate Radio Button for the level of achievement earned for each criteria.
NOTE: Once all of the appropriate levels of achievement have been selected, the overall score will be tallied in the bottom row of the rubric.
- Select Save and Record. The rubric score will now appear in the dropbox score field in the grade-book.