To learn more about creating groups in D2L, view the following instructional video: Groups Instructional Videos
- From the Communications drop-down menu, select Groups.
- Select the New Category button.
- Enter the Category Name.
- Choose an Enrollment Type from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Number of Groups or Users depending on the enrollment type you chose in Step 4.
- If necessary, select the Checkbox to “Auto-enroll new users”.
- If necessary, select the Checkbox to “Randomize users in groups”.
- Select the appropriate Checkbox for the Create Workspace option (discussion areas and/or dropbox folders). This will open up the creation screen for each selected option after the group has been created.
- Select Save.