- From the Manage Course drop-down menu, select Edit Course.
- Select Homepages.
- Select the Downward-Facing Triangle next to the name of the current course default homepage.
- Select Copy.
- Select the Title of the copied homepage.
- Edit the Title of the homepage so it is distinctive.
- Select Change Layout to select a new homepage layout.
- Select Update.
- Click Save and Close.
- From the Active Homepage drop-down menu, select the newly created Homepage from the list.
- Select Apply. Your homepage is now active in the course.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no