NOTE: This includes colors of titlebars/widgets only. If you wish to change the background color/image, navigation bar color, etc. you will need to create a custom theme.
- From the Manage Course drop-down menu, select Edit Course.
- Select Homepages.
- Select the Title of the homepage you wish to edit.
- Select the Titlebar of a widget you wish to edit.
From here you can change:
- Text Color
- Titlebar Background Style/Color
- Titlebar Shadow Color/Location
- Titlebar Border Style/Color
- Widget Background Transparency
- Widget Shadow Style/Color
- Widget Border Style/Color
- Widget Corner Rounding
- When finished, select Hide Properties.
- Repeat any changes you made to each widget on the homepage.
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you make your homepage elements of the same color/style to give the homepage a sense of cohesive design.
- Select Save and Close.