Once YouSeeU is enabled in your course, you may set up the Virtual Classroom Launch in the Content area of a D2L course.
- Enter a D2L Course.
- Select Content from the Course Navigation Bar.
- Create a new module by entering a name in the Add a Module field.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
Note: it is recommended that the Virtual Classroom Module be set to draft status in order to hide it from students.
- In the new module, select the Add Existing Activities drop-down menu and then select External Learning Tools.
- Select Virtual Classroom Launch to add the launcher to your course.
- Select the Do not ask me again for this application checkbox. Then select Continue to allow Virtual Classroom (YouSeeU) to access your D2L information.
- Select OK to accept the Virtual Classroom (YouSeeU) terms and open the Virtual Classroom Launch area.