Important Note: Respondus 4.0 is not compatible with iOS computers.
1. From within D2L go to the Respondus Group.
Note: If you do not see the Respondus Group within D2L Contact eLearning via a help desk ticket (email@example.com or 517 – 483-5221) to be added to the respondus group.
2. From within the Respondus Group click on content.
3. Select Installation Notes (read first); read the Installation Notes.
4. Select the Next button to view the password and installation information.
5. From the Password and Installation Screen copy or write down the Installation password.
Note: A new password is posted every July and this will need to be updated.
6. Select the Next button to go to the Respondus Install File.
7. Select the download button for the Respondus.zip file.
8. Select OK to Save File.
9. Save the file to your desktop (or another location that the file can be retrieved from).
10. Locate the Repondus.Zip File (this will be where you saved it).
11. Double click on the file to open it.
12. Double click on respondus4campus to start installation.
13. Select Run.
14. Choose a setup language; select Next.
15. Select Next.
16. Select the radio button next to I accept the terms of the license agreement and select Next.
17. Choose Destination Location: Select Next.
Note: It is best to use the default location unless you are an experienced computer user.
18. Projects Folder Location: Select Next.
Note: It is best to use the default location unless you are an experienced computer user. A new folder will be created when Respondus is installed.
18. Ready to Install the Program: Click Install.
19. Do you want to install Respondus Equation Editor? Select Yes.
20. InstallShield Wizard Complete; select Finish.