- Select From the D2L My Home page, select My Media.
- From the My Media gallery, locate the video you wish to create a quiz for.
- Select the video thumbnail to open the video.
- From the Actions menu, select Launch Editor.
- Select the Video Quiz icon.
Note: This will open the Quiz Editor.
- Select Start.
- Enter the Quiz Details, Scores, and Experience preferences.
- To Add a Question:
- Start playing the video.
- Pause the video exactly where you want to add a question.
- Select the Hexagon/Plus-Sign button.
- Enter the question and answer choices in the appropriate text fields.
NOTE: Select the plus-sign to add additional answer choices. Shuffle the answer choices by clicking and dragging the text field up or down.
- Select Save to add the question to the quiz.
- A blue icon will appear on the Media Timeline for each question.
- Review the questions by hovering the mouse over the blue icons. A pop-up window will display the question as well as the time it appears in the video.
- To preview the video quiz, select Preview Quiz.
- Select Done.
- The video quiz is now complete and can be accessed in the Kaltura My Media gallery.