- Log into D2L.
- Select My Media from the D2L Home Page, located in the upper-right corner.
- Locate the video for which you wish to download a transcript.
- Select the video thumbnail and/or video title to open the video.
- Select the Attachments button.
- Download the transcript_XX.txt file, where XX is an abbreviation for the transcript language. Select the down arrow to begin the downloading process.
- The file will open in Notepad on a Windows machine, or TextEdit on a Mac.
Note: If the text scrolls horizontally across the page, select Format, then Word Wrap from the toolbar to set to a typical paragraph style.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no