NOTE: In order for a video quiz to work properly, it must be added to D2L using the embed code.
- From the D2L My Home page, select My Media.
- From the My Media gallery, locate the video quiz.
NOTE: Pay special attention to the video titles, especially if the quiz and non-quiz videos share a similar title.
- Select the video thumbnail to open the video.
- Select Share.
- Use the keyboard command CTRL- C to copy the embed code.
- Return to D2L and enter the desired course.
- Navigate to the area of the course where the video quiz is to be inserted.
- Select the desired Content type (Create a file, discussion, assignment, etc.).
- Select Insert Stuff from the HTML editor tool bar.
- Select Enter Embed Code.
- Use the keyboard command CTRL- V to paste the embed code in the textbox.
- Select Next.
- If you receive a “We blocked this for you” message, select Allow to verify the content is from a trusted source.
- Select Insert.
- Select Publish/Save/Update.
- To verify that the video quiz was successfully embedded: begin to play the video- if the Welcome screen appears, you have successfully embedded the video quiz.