Note: In order for the video quiz to work properly, it must be added to D2L using the embed code.
- Log into D2L and select My Media from the D2L Home Page.
- From the My Media gallery, locate the appropriate video.
NOTE: Pay special attention to the video titles, especially if the quiz and non-quiz videos share the same title.
- Select on the video thumbnail to open the video.
- Select Share, located below the video.
- Use the keyboard command CTRL- C to copy the embed code.
- Return to the D2L course and navigate to the area of the course where the video quiz will be inserted.
- Select the desired Content type (Create a file, discussion, dropbox, etc.).
- Select the Insert Stuff button from the HTML editor tool bar.
- Select Enter Embed Code from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Then, use the keyboard command CTRL- V to paste the embed code in the textbox.
- Select Next, located at the bottom of the window.
- If you receive a “We blocked this for you” message, Select Allow to verify the content is from a trusted source. Then, Select Insert.
- If you do not receive the “We blocked this for you” message, a video preview will appear. Select Insert to continue with the embed process.
- Select Publish to finish embedding the video quiz.
- Verify that the video quiz was successfully embedded by playing the video and waiting for the quiz welcome screen to appear: