- Navigate to the area of your course where you want to insert a media file.
- Select the Insert Stuff button from the HTML editor tool bar.
NOTE: The HTML editor tool bar appears when you create a new file in Content, create a new News Item, start a new thread in Discussions, etc.
- Select My Media from the list of Insert Stuff options. This will open your Kaltura My Media gallery.
- Select the Title of the file you want to embed.
- Select Next.
- Select Insert to embed the file.
- Publish, Submit or Save the task you’re working on to finish embedding your file.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no