- Select the My Media link in D2L, located in the upper right-hand corner.
- From the My Media home page, select Add New.
- From the drop-down menu, select Media Upload.
- Select the Choose a file to upload button on the Upload Media screen.
Note: In order to upload a file to Kaltura, the file must be saved as video, audio, or an image, (e.g., MP4, MP3, PNG, etc.).
- Navigate to the file on your computer and select it.
- Select Open.
NOTE: The file will automatically begin to upload when you select Open.
- Review or modify the Name field. If desired, enter a description of the media.
- Leave the Private radio button selected.
- Select Save if you modified the file name or entered a description.
- Select Go To My Media once the upload has finished.
NOTE: The file will not appear in My Media until it has been processed by the Kaltura server. The amount of time required for the the file to appear in My Media will depend on its size.