Upon entering a room it will be configured in the default meeting layout. The pods included in the default layout include:
1. Meeting Toolbar: Provides access to Desktop Sharing, Microphone Sharing, Webcam Sharing, Room Recording, Microphone Muting, and Logout.
2. Users: Identifies the participants in the meeting room. The Users pod also displays feedback icons from participants, such as hands raised for questions, as well as microphone usage and presenter status icons.
3. Webcams: Displays webcams that are broadcasting in the meeting.
4. Presentation: Displays the document currently being presented. The Presentation pod will display the Meeting Quick Start Guide by default.
5. Chat: Allows for both public and private text chat during a meeting.
6. File Uploader: Allows the Meeting Presenter to upload and make files available for download to participants.
7. Layout Selector: Allows the Meeting Presenter to switch the pod layout of a meeting to suit a variety of purposes.