IMPORTANT NOTE: It is highly recommended that you keep the default navigation bar layout to ensure consistency between courses throughout D2L.
- From the Manage Course drop-down menu on the Navigation Bar, select Edit Course.
- Under the Site Setup section, select Navigation & Themes.
- Select the Downward-Facing Triangle next to the default navbar, titled Course Home- Default.
- Select Copy.
- Select the Title of the copied navbar.
- Edit the Title of the navbar so it is distinctive.
- Select Change Theme to utilize a theme other than the course default.
NOTE: The themes available are based on the type of navbar being used. As such, you may see themes in the main themes area that are not listed in the change theme menu.
- Add and Remove links as necessary.
- Select Save and Close.
- Select your Navbar from the Active Navbar drop-down menu.
- Select Apply. Your navbar is now active in the course.