- Select Edit Course from the manage course drop-down menu on the navigation bar.
- Select Navigation & Themes.
- Select the Title of the custom navbar you wish to link the theme too.
NOTE: The custom theme and custom navbar must use the same style in order to link together.
- Select Change Theme.
- Select the Radio Button for the theme you wish to link to your custom navbar.
- Select Update.
- Select Save and Close.
- If not already completed, select your Navbar from the Active Navbar drop-down menu.
- Select Apply. Your navbar is now active in the course.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no