- From the Assessments menu, select Quizzes.
- Select the Title of the quiz.
- Under the Quiz Questions section, select Add/Edit Questions.
- From the New menu, select the Question Type.
BEST PRACTICE: Using a variety of question types (such as matching, written response, and fill-in-the-blank) within a quiz allows users to display their knowledge of the content in multiple ways.
- Enter the total number of Points the question is worth.
- Enter the Question Text.
- Enter the Value (Answer Text) for each question response.
- Enter the Weight (%) each answer option is worth.
NOTE: Questions with only one correct answer will have a weight of 100% for the correct answer or 0% for each incorrect answer.
- Select Save.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no