To learn more about Creating Quizzes in D2L, view the following instructional video: Creating Quizzes Instructional Video
BEST PRACTICE: Instructors should review their quizzes each semester to ensure that the quizzes are aligned with the learning objectives and content covered during the semester.
- From the Assessments drop-down menu on the Navigation Bar, select Quizzes.
- Select New Quiz.
- Enter the Name of the quiz.
- Under the Quiz Questions section, select Add/Edit Questions to add questions to the quiz.
- Select the Restrictions Tab.
- Change the status of the quiz from Inactive to Active, using the Status drop-down. This will allow students to be able to access the quiz.
- Select the Assessment Tab.
- Select the Checkbox for “Allow attempt to be set as graded immediately upon completion” if you want the grade published for students to view immediately.
NOTE: Some quiz question types, such as Written Response, will still need to be scored manually.
- Select the Grade Item for the quiz to link to. Use the add grade item link to create a grade item if none exist.
- Select the Checkbox next to “Allow automatic export to grades” to send quiz scores to the gradebook automatically.
- Select Save and Close.