The User Quiz Scores report displays user details, attempt details, time spent, and scores achieved for a specific quiz.
- From the Course Progress drop-down menu on the Navigation Bar, select Insights Portal.
- Select User Quiz Scores.
- Under the Report Filters section, select Select Values.
- Select the Checkbox next to the roles you would like to report on within the Add Parameter Values.
NOTE: Instructors would typically select the Student role to report on.
- Select Add and Close.
- Select the Quiz you would like to report on from the Quiz drop-down menu.
- Select the Attempt Grading Type from the Select a Quiz Attempts Grading Method drop-down menu.
- Select Run Report.