IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to edit a rubric, you must remove any associations with a Dropbox, quiz, or discussion.
- Navigate to the quiz or Dropbox folder you wish to associate a rubric, or in the assessment area of a discussion topic.
- Select the downward facing triangle to display the drop-down menu, select the Edit option.
- Make sure you are on the Properties screen by looking that the tabs at the top left.
- Under the Rubrics section, select the Add Rubric button.
- Select the Checkbox for the rubric that you wish to associate with the assessment item.Note: Only published rubrics will be available to select from. If you have a rubric set to draft status, you will need to change the status to published before you can associate it with an assessment item.
- Select Add Selected.
- Select Save and Close.
NOTE: Rubrics used in quizzes will NOT flow to the grades area. Instructors will need to manually enter the final rubric score in the discussion or quiz grade area.