- From the Assessments drop-down menu on the Navigation Bar, select Rubrics.
- Select New Rubric.
- Enter a Rubric Name.
- Select the Rubric Status.
NOTE: While Instructors can set the status of a rubric during creation, it is recommended that the status of a rubric be set to draft until it is ready for use.
- From the Type drop-down menu, select Analytic.
- Enter the number of Achievement Levels.
- Enter the number of Criteria per level.
- From the Scoring Method drop-down menu, select Text Only, Points or Custom Points.
- Under the Advanced Availability section, check that the Checkbox is selected for Competencies.
- Select Save.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no