- From the Assessments menu, select Rubrics.
- Select Show Search Options.
- Search for archived rubrics using the archived search option.
- From the Rubric Statuses section, select the Archived Checkbox.
NOTE: To view only archived rubrics, deselect the Draft and Published Checkboxes.
- Select the Magnifying Glass.
- From the Rubric List, locate the archived rubric.
NOTE: Minimize the search options by selecting Hide Search Options.
- Select the drop-down menu for the archived rubric, hover your mouse over Set Status, then select Draft or Published.
- Draft will not allow the rubric to be associated with an assessment item.
- Published will allow the rubric to be associated with an assessment item.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no