1. Log into D2L.
2. Select My Media from the D2L Home Page, located in the upper-right corner.
3. Locate the video you wish to set viewer options for and select the Edit button.
4. Select the Collaboration Tab.
5. Select the Add Collaborator button.
6. Enter the college User ID for the person that you wish to add as a collaborator.
7. Select the checkbox for each option that you wish to set for the selected video.
- Co-Editor – Allows the selected user to edit metadata and related assets (i.e. captions).
- Co-Publisher – Allows the selected user to publish the video.
8. Select the Add Button. The added user and their permissions will then be listed below the video.