To Schedule a YouSeeU Meeting:
- Enter a D2L Course.
- Select Content from the Course Navigation Bar.
- Enter the module which contains the Virtual Classroom Launch and select the Virtual Classroom Launch link.
- Under the Scheduled Meetings section, select Schedule Meeting.
- Enter a Name for the meeting.
Select Meeting Start Date & Time.
NOTE: Meetings must be scheduled at least six minutes after the current time when setting the meeting up. For example, if it is 2:34 PM the soonest that a meeting could be opened would be 2:40 PM.
TIP: Schedule meetings to start 5 – 10 minutes prior to the actual meeting start time to allow participants time to enter the room and complete any audio setup before the presenter begins.
- Select a meeting duration from the Max Duration drop-down menu
- Optional – Select the Record checkbox to enable YouSeeU to record the meeting session. Select the Automatic link to recording checkbox to link to the recording within YouSeeU.
Optional – Select the Allow external participant’s checkbox to generate a link to send to participants for access to the meeting outside of the Virtual Classroom Launch area.
TIP: External Links can be added to News in D2L, as well as email messages to allow users access to the meeting.
- Select the Whole Class checkbox to make the meeting available to all users registered for the course.
- Select Save to schedule the meeting.
NOTE: Select specific participants from the class roster once the meeting has been scheduled. Click here for instructions to Manage Participants — Options for Scheduled Meetings