NOTE: Surveys also have a unique question type, Likert Scales, which are available to gauge attitudes and opinions on topics.
- From the Assessments drop-down menu on the Navigation Bar, select Surveys.
- Select New Survey.
- Enter a Name for your survey.
- Under the Feedback section, select the Checkbox for “give instant feedback” to allow users to receive feedback immediately after answering a question.
- Under the Anonymous section, select the Checkbox for “make results anonymous” if you want the results to be anonymous.
NOTE: Once anonymous answers are given, Instructors will not be able to deselect this option to make the answers not anonymous.
- Select Add/Edit Questions to add questions to the survey.
NOTE: This is the same process as creating and adding questions to a quiz. Instructions for creating a question are available at: Creating Quiz Questions
- Select Save and Close.
NOTE: Surveys will automatically be marked as inactive. Instructors must activate the survey from the Restrictions tab in order to use it.