NOTE: Surveys have a unique question type, Likert Scales, used to gauge attitudes and opinions on course activities and topics.
- From the Assessments menu, select Surveys.
- Select New Survey.
- Enter a Name for the survey.
- (OPTIONAL) Select the Checkbox for give instant feedback.
NOTE: This will allow users to receive feedback immediately after answering a question.
- (OPTIONAL) Select the Checkbox for make results anonymous.
NOTE: Once anonymous answers have been received, instructors cannot switch back and forth from anonymous to identifying users.
- Select Add/Edit Questions.
NOTE: This is the same process as creating quiz questions. For instructions on creating quiz questions, view Creating Quiz Questions.
- Select Save and Close.
NOTE: Surveys are automatically be set to be inactive. Instructors must change the survey status to active via the Restrictions Tab.