When a topic is accessed from the Content area, it will open in the Content Viewer. Specific file types can be displayed within the Content Viewer. All other file types will present a link to select and download the file. The Content Viewer contains the following tools:
- Breadcrumb Trail – Displays a string of links showing the module and topic that a user is accessing.
- Bookmark – Allows a user to create a custom bookmark for a topic.
- Previous and Next – Opens the previous or next topic available to a user in the order presented in Content.
- Content Map – A slide-out menu that allows a user to navigate Content without returning to the Table of Contents.
- Download – Located below a displayed topic to allow for the file in the Content Viewer to be downloaded and saved to a compute