Running the Audio Setup Wizard
- From within a meeting room, select Meeting.
- Select Audio Setup Wizard.
NOTE: A microphone must be installed on the computer in order to run the Audio Setup Wizard.
- In order to use the microphone, a student will need to request permission during the session to use the microphone. Only a Meeting Host can grant a student the microphone.
- Students can give feedback during their session by using the Icons located in the toolbar at the top of the screen. Click on Icon to reset student feedback.
- Locate the Chat Pod in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select the Text Box.
- Enter your Message to the group.
- Select the Enter on your keyboard.