- Select Meeting from the grey toolbar.
- Select the Name of the meeting you wish to use.
- Select Enter Meeting.
- Select Share My Screen.
- Select what you wish to share:
- The Desktop Tab will allow you to show each monitor option you have. This will share the entire desktop.
- The Applications Tab will allow you to show only those applications (such as Microsoft Firefox or Outlook that you wish to share without any other portions of the desktop.
- The Windows Tab will allow you to show only specific windows within an application that you wish to share without any other windows or portions of the desktop.
- Select Share. The Adobe Connect window may automatically minimize to the task bar.
- When you are finished sharing, select Stop Sharing within the Adobe Connect window.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no