- Ensure your computer has Speakers and the Volume is on.
- Select the HTML Page you wish to listen to from Content.
NOTE: ReadSpeaker does not read any other document types at this time.
- Select the Play Button on the ReadSpeaker toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select the Download Icon (Downward Arrow) to download the audio generate by ReadSpeaker of the HTML page.
- Save the MP3 File to your computer.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no