The docReader text-to-speech technology extends ReadSpeaker to more documents such as Word, PowerPoint, and PDF files.
- Ensure your computer has Speakers and the Volume is on.
- Within a D2L course, select the desired document from the Content area.
- Open the document by selecting the document title.
- Open the menu options by selecting the drop-down menu to the right of the document title.
- Select the Open with docReader option from the menu.
NOTE: You may also scroll below the document and select Open with docReader.
- Select Listen on the docReader toolbar.