Respondus 4.0 allows users to:
- Support D2L quizzes or D2L question libraries.
- Retrieve (download) existing assessments, quizzes or libraries from the Course Management System into Respondus.
- Print a test and/or answer key authored in or downloaded to Respondus.
- Import .DOC, .TXT, and .RTF.
- Spell check an entire quiz or assessment in one operation.
- Preview individual questions and spellcheck an entire test in one pass.
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within D2L to:
- Prevent access to other applications including messaging, screen-sharing, virtual machines, and network monitoring applications.
- Disable print, print screen and screen capture functions.
- Prevent copying and pasting anything to or from an assessment.
- Disable right-click menu options, function keys, keyboard shortcuts and task switching.
Note: An assessment cannot be exited until the student submits it for grading.