To learn more about creating Dropbox folders in D2L, view the following instructional video: Dropbox Instructional Videos
- From the Assessments drop-down menu on the navigation bar, select Dropbox.
- Select New Folder.
- Enter the Name of the dropbox.
- Select the Folder Type.
NOTE: To use the group submission option you must have groups set up in your course before creating the dropbox.
- Select a Grade Item from the drop-down menu or create a New Grade Item to link the folder to the gradebook.
- Enter the Total Number of Points (Out of) for the dropbox.
- Add any Custom Instructions for the assignment to the Instructions field.
- Select Show Submission Options to display the drop-down menu items.
- Select the Files Allowed Per Submission.
- Select the Number of Submissions to Keep/Accept.
- Select Save and Close.
BEST PRACTICE: Using a unique dropbox folder for each assignment helps to ensure that projects are submitted to the proper location and that any entered grades and feedback are not potentially overwritten during later assignments.