Google Forms is a data-collection tool with real-time collaboration capabilities which allows multiple users to develop a survey/poll at the same time, while seeing each other’s changes instantaneously.
Features & Functions
- Serves a variety of uses, including surveys, polls, quizzes, and feedback gathering.
- Customize by adding questions, images, logos and themes.
- Select from a variety of question types, including multiple choice, short answer, drop-downs, and linear scale.
- Add images and YouTube videos to specific questions.
- Publish Forms as:
- A standalone webpage.
- Embed in another webpage.
- Email using the share link.
- Collect and display responses in colorful tables/charts, or export data to Google Sheets.