- Use the tabs at the top to view by Course, End Date, or Ungraded.
- Select the Assignment Folder.
- Select the Student that you would like to assess.
NOTE: The submission will open the first submitted file with additional files stacked on the left hand side of the screen. Select any stacked file to display and review it.
- Use the Markup Tools on the right side of the screen to provide student feedback.
- Select the slide-out menu on the right side of the screen to enter the Score, access associated Rubrics, and add Written or Recorded Feedback.
NOTE: Recorded feedback will use the tablets built in microphone and/or camera(s).
- For each graded submission, select Publish to send the score and feedback back to the Assignment folder and gradebook.
- Use the Forward and Backward Arrows at the top of the screen to view and assess the next submissions as needed.