The software used to create media is called Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder. The software will need to be downloaded and installed on each computer that will be used for recording purposes. After installation, Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder will launch when you’re ready create new media.
The CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder offers a variety of recording options including:
- Webcam - Record video and voice.
- Voice - Record audio only.
- Screen - Record the screen and voice.
- Screen & Webcam — Record the screen, video, and voice.
- Presentations & Lectures — Capture both presentation and video at the same time, using the screen, presentation, voice, and video options.