- Navigate to the area of your course where the media file is to be inserted.
- On the HTML editor tool bar, select Insert Stuff.
NOTE: The HTML editor tool bar appears when you create a new file in Content, create a new Announcement, start a new thread in Discussions, etc.
- From the Insert Stuff options, select My Media.
NOTE: This will open your Kaltura My Media gallery.
- Select the Title of the file you wish to embed.
- Select Next.
- Select Insert to embed the file.
- Select Publish, Submit or Save.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no