- Quiz Creator/Editor- Select to embed multiple choice or true/false questions in a video.
- Video Editor- Select to edit media by setting different start and end times for a video. Users can edit the original video or create a copy of the new video.
- Media Details Toggle- Select to toggle the Media Details screen.
- Save- Select to save all changes made to the media file. Note: Selecting Save will overwrite the original media file.
- Save a Copy- Select to create a copy of the media file. Note: Selecting Save a Copy will create a new entry without affecting the original media file.
- Media Player- Select to view the current media video.
- Real Time Indicator- Select to manually enter a time to jump to in the playing media.
- Media Player Controls- Select to go to the beginning, end or to play the media.
- Preview- Select to preview changes.
- Help- Select to view the User Manual, as well as Accessibility shortcuts.
- Media Timeline- Select the sliders to mark the desired start and end times.
- Audio Layer- Select to show/hide the audio layer on the Media Timeline.
- Reset- Select to reset the media to the last saved version.
- Zoom In/Out Slider- Select to zoom in or zoom out.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no