Note: A captions file must have previously existed in order to re-associate it with a video.
- Log into D2L.
- Select My Media from the D2L Home Page, located in the upper-right corner.
- Locate the video for which you wish to re-associate the captions file.
- Select the video thumbnail and/or video title to open the video.
- Select the Actions drop-down menu, and select Edit Captions.
Note: This will launch the Customer Edit tool. If the Custom Edit tool does not automatically open in a new window, Select the COMPLETE link to launch the editor.
- Make any necessary edits. Select Save to save all edits, then Select Approve to publish the captions file.
- This will open a pop-up window. Select Approve again.
- A “Job Approved” dialog will appear to confirm that your updates have been saved. The captions file will now be published.