NOTE: It is highly recommended to keep the default navigation bar layout to ensure consistency for students between courses throughout D2L.
From the Manage Course menu, select Course Admin.
- Under the Site Setup section, select Navigation & Themes.
- Select the drop-down menu for the default navbar (Course Home- Default), then select Copy.
- Select the Title of the copied navbar.
- Edit the Title of the copied navbar so it is distinctive.
- Select Change Theme to utilize a theme other than the course default.
NOTE: The themes available are based on the type of navbar being used. As such, you may see themes in the main themes area that are not listed in the change theme menu.
- Select Add Links to add desired links.
- Select Save and Close.
- From the Active Navbar menu, select the newly created Navbar.
- Select Apply.