- From the Assessments drop-down menu on the Navigation Bar, select Quizzes.
- Select the Title of the quiz you wish to add a date restriction to.
- Select the Restrictions tab.
- Scroll down to the Special Access section and then make a selection from the following options:
Allow selected users special access to this quiz: Allows for individualized access dates and time restrictions for this quiz outside of the standard quiz settings.
Allow only users with special access to see this quiz: Restricts this quiz to users with special access only.
- Select the Checkbox next to Has Start Date and/or Has End Date.
- Enter the Start/End Dates and Times for the quiz.
- Select a timing preference from the options presented.
- Enter a time limit and enforcement option:
NOTE: Setting different access dates and time options for users in Special Access will not impact any dates and time options set in the Restrictions Tab of the quiz.
- Select the checkbox next to any student listed that you wish to apply this Special Access criterion to.
- Select Save & Close.
NOTE: You may setup multiple Special Access criteria within a quiz to meet the individual needs of students.